YMCA Burnsville – General Information
* Open Gym Format
* No referees;
* YMCA members only, but members may bring in a guest using a guest pass.
Monday 2 courts – North Gym Noon to 3 pm All levels
Tuesday 2 courts – North Gym Noon to 3 pm Beginners
Wednesday 4 courts – North Gym Noon to 3 pm All levels
Friday 2 courts – North Gym Noon to 3 pm All levels
Sunday* 2 courts – North Gym Noon to 3 pm All levels
*Adults only on all days except Sundays where families may play.
Children under 18 need to be accompanied by 1 adult.
Learn to Play (Basics)
Wednesday, September 12 — 11:00am to Noon (North Gym)
Wednesday, September 26 — 11:00am to Noon (North Gym)
Drop in — Equipment provided
* International Federation of Pickleball (IFP).
* Two game rule: Winners of a game may stay and play a second game.
Please sit out after playing two games in a row
The Eden Prairie Senior Center is a hub of activity for adults and seniors of all ages.
Join us for monthly and weekly activities, classes and programs, special events, trips and tours, health and wellness classes, and so much more!
- Browse the latest edition of the Senior Center NEWS [PDF] to find specific programs available.
- View the most recent Parks and Recreation Program Guide [PDF] to find a complete listing of Parks and Recreation programs available for all ages.
- The Senior Center often partners with other local senior organizations to provide for the social, recreational, educational, psychological and physical needs of older adults.
- See us in action in this 2017 Flash Mob video.