YMCA Burnsville – General Information
* Open Gym Format
* No referees;
* YMCA members only, but members may bring in a guest using a guest pass.
Monday 2 courts – North Gym Noon to 3 pm All levels
Tuesday 2 courts – North Gym Noon to 3 pm Beginners
Wednesday 4 courts – North Gym Noon to 3 pm All levels
Friday 2 courts – North Gym Noon to 3 pm All levels
Sunday* 2 courts – North Gym Noon to 3 pm All levels
*Adults only on all days except Sundays where families may play.
Children under 18 need to be accompanied by 1 adult.
Learn to Play (Basics)
Wednesday, September 12 — 11:00am to Noon (North Gym)
Wednesday, September 26 — 11:00am to Noon (North Gym)
Drop in — Equipment provided
* International Federation of Pickleball (IFP).
* Two game rule: Winners of a game may stay and play a second game.
Please sit out after playing two games in a row
he Hopkins Activity Center is a community facility with a gym, kitchen and meeting rooms used by residents for active or passive, large or small activities.
The Activity Center’s mission is to provide pathways to “Experience the Upside of Aging.” It is a gathering place for mature adults to participate in recreational, social, educational, fitness and volunteer activities.
Hopkins Activity Center Newsletter
Individuals, groups and businesses may rent the facility for a variety of activities including:
- Classes, Meetings, Speakers
- Family gatherings (Anniversary, Birthday, Funeral, Wedding)
- Indoor Sports (Basketball, Pickleball, Volleyball)
To learn more, view the Activity Center Rental Page.