Activity Centers are spaces inside District 833 High School’s and various Middle School’s, that are available for the general public to use. A daily fee is charged, otherwise, there is the option to purchase a membership. Activity Centers include an indoor track and court sports for general public use.
Daily passes and memberships can be purchased on-site at each Activity Center (Park High School, Woodbury High School, and East Ridge High School), during operational hours. We do not offer online purchase of daily passes or memberships, at this time. A membership or daily pass will grant you access to all three of the Activity Centers and gives you the option to participate in the following activities offered: walking/running track, basketball, volleyball, and badminton. Please check the online calendar for closed dates
This membership includes:
- Access to open pickleball at the Maple Grove Community Center Gym and the Community Gyms during open pickleball times.
This membership is for ages 18 and above.
Pickleball Membership Rates
$185.00 – Resident
$205.00 – Non-Resident
Memberships may be purchased using WebTrac Online Registration or purchased in person at the Community Center lower level pool desk.
- Patron is advised that scheduled maintenance shutdowns and announced repairs are included in the membership and extensions will not be granted unless it is for unforeseen reasons.
- Failure to use our facilities will not relieve you of the obligation to pay any balance due on your membership fees and/or forfeit the balance of time remaining on the terms for the membership agreement.
- The All Building, Pool & Pickleball membership agreement is NON-TRANSFERABLE. Neither you nor any patron listed on the agreement may sell, assign or transfer this membership.
- Cancellation fees may apply.